By Prof Charles Kambanda
|Prof. Charles Kambanda
- Is the crime of genocide inherent in being a Hutu or like any crime, liability for the crime of genocide is personal?
- Kagame has been telling the world that there are no Hutu, Tutsi or Twa in Rwanda. He abolished national cards bearing people’s ethnic groups. Where did he get this list of the Hutu who must apologize to the Tutsi for the crime of genocide? I hope Paul Kagame’s friends, including President Bill Clinton and former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair who have been promoting Paul Kagame, now realize how deceitful their buddy is!
- Paul Kagame is a “professional” at exterminating the Hutu like flies; he will always create a pretext for his evil intentions.
- Paul Kagame, under his apartheid-like junta has excluded the Hutu from participating meaningfully in the country social, political and economic life. He has created a second class citizenry of the Hutu; with no rights and freedoms.
- Kagame has killed the common consciousness of the Hutu; he has convinced the world that the Hutu alone are responsible for the genocide and other crimes of international concern in Rwanda. This is wrong. Some Tutsi, including Paul Kagame himself committed genocide and other crimes of international concern against the Hutu. True some Hutu committed genocide and other crimes of international concern against the Tutsi. As between the Hutu and Tutsi in Rwanda, Paul Kagame is institutionalizing an “evil vs. holy” relationship between the Hutu and Tutsi. On the one hand the Hutu are inherently evil who must apologize to the Tutsi for the genocide and its consequences whether they were born before or after the genocide. On the other hand, you have the “Holy” Tutsi – who are inherently holy, innocent and victims of the Hutu – who will be receiving and accepting apology from the evil Hutu!
- Kagame is currently subjecting the Hutu, especially in rural areas, to forcible vasectomy.
- Over 95% of people languishing in prisons are Hutu.
- A big number of the Hutu in Rwanda is subjected to forced labour under what is officially called (TIG); they provide free labor to “communities” and government for what? To compensate the Tutsi for the genocide and property destroyed during the genocide.
- The Tutsi survivors and their relations have access to free education and health care.
Further reading on the background information related to this article:
Jambonews – Rwanda: le génocide Rwandais a été perpétré au nom des Hutu.
Kigalitoday.com – The source is in Kinyarwanda, but briefly it explains how the Rwandan minister of natural resources Stanislas Kamanzi is publicly asking on behalf of Hutu forgiveness to Tutsi for the genocide committed against Tutsi by some of his people.